c serum Vitamin C Serum
"C-eize" the day with this lightweight, glow-boosting serum! Serums are different from moisturizers, they have completely different jobs – serums are your problem solver. They boost and mend. Antioxidant- and AHA-rich ingredients, combined with regenerative carrot oil, work to pause the clock and slow the visible signs of collagen breakdown.
WHY YOU NEED IT
Serums tend to confuse people. When to use them, why, what they do; if I use one do I still need to moisturize? Plain and simple, a serum is a problem solver used to resolve a targeted issue. Serums are more concentrated than moisturizers. They are formulated without the intention of providing sufficient moisture so that they can absorb deeper and focus on their job. After cleaning and toning, your skin is prepped so the ingredients in your serum can provide maximum benefit.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects from environmental stressors and visibly reduces signs of damage and aging caused by free radicals.
- Carrot seed oil stimulates new cells and tissue turnover, is rich in vitamins E and C, nourishes, moisturizes, protects, and brings new life to skin.
- Apple is filled with antioxidants, vitamins, and malic acid to remove dead skin cells, resurface skin, and keep breakouts at bay.
- Lemon and orange peels contain bioflavonoids and antioxidants that guard against pollutants and free radicals.
- Papaya visibly brightens skin and reduces the signs of breakouts. It is also filled with powerful enzymes and antioxidants that remove dead skin cells, protect skin from environmental factors, and resurface your skin.
- Diminished signs of aging
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin that appears smooth, supple, soft, and resurfaced
- Vibrant, glowing skin
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
- Citrus sinensis (orange blossom) hydrosol
- Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) ester
- Daucus carota (carrot) oil
- Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C)
- Rosa canina (rosehip) oil
- Purified water
- Pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract
- Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) extract
- Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel extract
- Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract
- Carica papaya (papaya) leaf extract.
Apply a few drops to the tips of fingers and massage gently into skin in upward circular motions from the neck up.
Use morning and evening, after cleansing and toning.
Boost it: In need of serious hydration? Apply one of our face creams on top of this moisturizer.
For external use only.