BiopHresh® Vaginal Homeopathic Suppository
The buildup of unwanted bacteria can lead to itching, irritation, unusual odor, and abnormal discharge - often related to bacterial vaginosis (BV). BiopHresh® Vaginal Homeopathic Suppository delivers effective relief right to the source of the problems by balancing your vaginal ecosystem back to normal levels and introducing beneficial probiotics that support vaginal health. BiopHresh uses a formula set in a base of the most prevalent strains of vaginal lactobacilli, helping to create an environment where those beneficial bacteria can thrive. Recommended anytime you feel symptoms, particularly after a period, before or after sex, or for relief from occasional dryness.
How does it work? Our new, more advanced BiopHresh capsule is inserted vaginally rather than swallowed and works while you sleep. Think of BiopHresh as boosting your natural vaginal balance, similar to the way probiotics are used for gut health. Our combination of homeopathic ingredients delivers more than 5 billion cells including the beneficial bacteria L. Crispatus, which occurs naturally in a healthy vaginal ecosystem and effectively combats harmful bacteria and pathogens. Like other Good Clean Love products, BiopHresh is Bio-Matched® to work the way your body works naturally. Regular use of BiopHresh, along with good hygiene practices, helps you maintain a healthy vaginal pH, resulting in relief from BV symptoms, and boosted support against other issues including urinary tract infections.
- Helps Relieve Symptoms Related to Bacterial Vaginosis Including Itching, Irritation, Unusual Odor & Abnormal Discharge
- Promotes Urinary Tract Health
- Helps Restore Healthy Vaginal Flora & Lower Elevated pH of the Vagina
- Combines Homeopathic Remedies with Beneficial Bacteria to Maintain Natural, Healthy Vaginal pH
- Total Probiotics: More Than 5 Billion Active Cells (minimum)
- Suppository Capsule Dissolves Easily While You Sleep
- 10 Suppository Capsules with Reusable & Easy-to-Clean Applicator
- Made in the U.S.A.
Dose Size: 1 Capsule
Doses Per Container: 10
- Amount Per Serving | Total Probiotic Count: 5 Billion Viable Cells (Minimum)**
- Active Ingredients (per dose): Kreosotum 6C HPUS, Nitricum Acidum 6C HPUS, Thuja Occidentalis 6C HPUS, Pulsatilla Vulgaris 6C HPUS, Sepia Officinalis 6C HPUS*. *HPUS indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Gelatin, Lactobacillus crispatus, Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02, LCR01, Lactobacillus gasseri LGS06, Lactobacillus fermentum LF08, Lactobacillus plantarum LP01, Lactobacillus rhamnosis LR06, Lactobacillus salivarius CRL1328, Maltodextrin, Tapioca starch.
Free of major allergens. No wheat, gluten, soybeans, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, peanuts, or tree nuts.
**Minimum 5 billion viable cells at time of consumption, under recommended storage conditions and within Best Used Before date.
Wash hands before use. When vaginal area is clean and dry, insert the capsule using your index finger or the provided applicator.
Make sure the applicator is clean and dry before reusing.
Under 18 years of age: consult a doctor. Do not use with other suppositories, during menstruation, or with a tampon.
No refrigeration necessary.
Best to store in a cool, dry place at a temperature of 15-30° C (50-86° F).