Algae Omega - 120 Soft Gels
It can be difficult for vegans and vegetarians, especially, to get enough essential omega-3 fats from food alone. That's because vegetarian sources of omega-3 provide only ALA (alpha-linolenic acid), a precursor to omega-3s EPA and DHA, which our bodies can't efficiently convert to the EPA and DHA they need.
To get just 500 mg omega-3 EPA+DHA, you'd have to eat a 5-ounce bag of flax or chia seeds. That's a lot of seeds to crunch! Nordic Naturals Algae Omega gives you that same beneficial amount in two, certified-vegetarian soft gels.
Made from sustainably-sourced microalgae, our Algae Omega formula is non-GMO and hexane-free. And because it contains no fish or animal products, it's also suitable for vegans.
Algae Omega gives vegetarians and vegans a great way to meet their daily recommended serving of omega-3 EPA+DHA.
- 715 mg total omega-3s, for a higher daily dose than comparable vegetarian options
- Made from sustainably-sourced microalgae, the original source of marine omega-3
- Non-GMO and hexane free
- Supports normal vision, heart and brain health and immunity*
- Certified 100% vegetarian by the American Vegetarian Association
Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value**
- Calories 10
- Calories from fat 10
- Total Fat 1 g 2%
- Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
- Trans Fat 0 g †
- Total Omega-3s 715 mg †
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 195 mg †
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 390 mg †
- Other Omega-3s 130 mg †
- Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.
Ingredients: Algal oil (marine algae oil [Schizochytrium sp.], high-oleic sunflower oil, rosemary extract, natural mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate), soft gel capsule (modified cornstarch, glycerin, carrageenan, sorbitol, water, carob color).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Two soft gels, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional or pharmacist.
Please consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.